16- Sharing my video
SHARE YOUR VIDEO:
- Facebook: Sharing a video on Facebook is very easy, you can do it right from Stupeflix, once your video is created. The easiest way is to Like the video page
- Twitter: Sharing on Twitter will tweet the link of your Stupeflix video, you can add your personal message to it.
- Email: The easiest way to send your video via email is to paste in your email the link (URL) to your video. You can copy it from the address bar of your web browser. You can also click on the Mail button in the Share section on the right of your video. If you want to send the actual file, you'll need to first download the video, and then attach it to an email.
- Embed: Stupeflix lets you embed your video easily on your blog or website. To do this, grab the embed code from your video page: under the Share section select Embed. You'll have the option to have the video start playing automatically. Copy the embed code, and paste it in the HTML of your blog post or webpage.
UPLOAD your video:
- YouTube: Uploading a video on YouTube is very easy, you can do it right from Stupeflix, once your video is created. The first time you do this, Stupeflix will ask you to sign in to YouTube and authorise it to upload videos. You only need to do this once.
- Facebook: You can also upload the video on Facebook: the video will be uploaded to your profile. Note that if you try to publish a video using a song that is not from our music library, Facebook will probably delete your video to respect copyrights.
- Vimeo: You can also choose to upload your video to your Vimeo page. Stupeflix will ask you to sign in to Vimeo and authorise it to upload videos. You only need to do this once.