Make a stop motion video
What is stop motion?
Stop Motion Animation is a technique used in animation to bring static objects to life on screen. This is done by moving the object in increments while filming a frame per increment. When all the frames are played in sequence it shows movement.
All you need is to take the right pictures and Stupeflix will do the rest!
- First imagine a scene and define the movements you want to make
- Then take many pictures, one for each step.
- Upload your pictures in the Stupeflix video editor
- Define a custom duration for each picture, the smallest being 0.5 second (even if you choose 0.5 sec, the editor will display 1 sec, don’t worry, that’s normal)
- Choose a video style that works nicely with stop motion: you can try Party, Comics, Outline or Classic for example.
- Depending on the effect you want you can add Sharp Cut custom transitions between each photos.
There you go, a fun video with stop motion effect is ready :) Made using Classic